We're excited to announce the FC Dulles Golazo!! Sunday REC Jamboree. Games will be the same format as our Saturday Jamboree: small-sided games 3 v 3, 4 v 4, or 5 v 5. Players come at a pre-designated time and teams are formed each week according to skill level, age group, and size of the player.
This program is different than our REC program (separate registration) and only plays games on Sundays with kick-off times at 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM, or 4 PM. There are no weekday practices with this program. Players from other clubs and FC Dulles players signed up in our Fall REC program are encouraged to sign up.
- Played on turf on small fields set up at Poplar Tree 2 off Stringfellow Road in Chantilly. Play local. Stay local.
- 3 v 3, 4 v 4, 5 v 5 no keepers.
- The season consists of 7 games (1x/week) starting on Sunday, 9/13*. No games over the Columbus Day weekend.
- Players will be assigned to teams on a weekly basis by the Club's Technical Dept.
- Join as an individual or join with your team (you still register as an individual). Make sure to enter your teammates names during registration. We'll make our best effort to group you together.
- Games played on Sunday afternoons. Kick-off times 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM.
- Final games are on Nov. 1. Because of time constraints there are no make-up sessions.
- Age groups: U5/U6, U7/U8, U9/U10, U11/U12, U13/U14, High school 1 (U15/U16), High school 2 (U17-U19) Age groups will be based on the 2020-2021 season. See below for an age group chart. The League Director may combine age groups and divisions depending on the number of players and teams.
- There are no uniforms for this event. Each player will be required to bring a light and dark jersey to each session in order to play.
- Required equipment: Ball (properly inflated); shin guards, water bottle highly recommended.
- No practices are included with this program.
- Competitive levels: REC beginner/REC intermediate/REC advanced.
- All for the low price of $85*/player
Effective 1/2/2020: Credit card orders will be charged an additional service fee. The service fee applies to all online payments and covers the cost of the Demosphere registration system, including data privacy, security and PCI compliance. Customers paying by cash or check will not incur a service fee and will not be an active registration until payment is received.
*Doesn't include Fairfax County User Fee: $8 in-county; $30 out-of-county, VYSA Insurance fee ($10)