Fast-paced & fun, Outdoor 4 v 4 is excellent for developing quick thinking & reflexes, combination play, short passing technique, and teamwork.
We'll be following local, state, and national guidelines for Phase 3 of Foward Virginia re-opening. Please review Forward FCD Safe Return to Play before participating. (English, Spanish).
League highlights (we'll be using Spring 2020 age groups):
- Played on turf on small fields set up at Poplar Tree 2 off Stringfellow Road in Chantilly. Play local. Stay local.
- 4 v 4 no keepers.
- The season consists of 5 games (1x/week) starting on July 7 or 9. Rain dates: August 11 & 13. Teams may also play 2 games in a week if multiple cancelations due to weather.
- Join as an individual or join with your team (you still register as an individual). Make sure to enter your teammates names during registration so we know to group you together.
- Players will be assigned to teams by the Club's Technical Dept.
- Games played on either Tuesday or Thursday evening. Kick-off times 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 7:00 PM.
- Final games are the week of 8/3.
- Age groups: U5/U6, U7/U8, U9, U10, U11, U12, U13, U14, High school 1, High school 2. Age groups will be based on the 2020-2021 season. See below for an age group chart. The League Director may combine age groups and divisions depending on the number of players and teams.
- There are no uniforms for this event. Each player will be required to bring a dark shirt and a white shirt and bring a soccer ball (properly inflated) with their name on it.
- No practices are included in this program.
- Competitive levels: Travel & REC
- Max. roster size: 8
- All for the low price of $60*/player
Effective 1/2/2020: Credit card orders will be charged an additional service fee. The service fee applies to all online payments and covers the cost of the Demosphere registration system, including data privacy, security and PCI compliance. Customers paying by cash or check will not incur a service fee and will not be an active registration until payment is received.
*Doesn't include Fairfax County User Fee: $8 in-county; $30 out-of-county, VYSA Insurance fee ($10)