What happens once my player is selected?
- FC Dulles will send an invite email and provide a link to the registration system. In order for us to send an invite, all players must register for tryouts/evaluations. To pre-register: Click Here
- Selected players will be required to pay a non-refundable $25 placeholder fee which will be applied to the fall tuition. This fee must be paid within 48 hours from when the invite was sent in order to reserve a spot on the roster. Should the placeholder fee not be paid in a timely manner the roster spot could be given to another player.
- FC Dulles will not charge for the fall season until we know for certain that the season will begin (early- to mid- August timeframe). We'll do the same for the spring season.
- Selected players will be required to purchase a new FC Dulles Adidas uniform kit. The minimum purchase includes a home & away jersey, shorts, and socks. Uniforms are to be purchased at PJ's Sports in Falls Church. Additional items like training jackets, training pants, hoodies, backpacks, ball & player's equipment are extra. All players will be required to bring a ball to every practice and game.
- FC will provide further info on uniforms when it becomes available.
- We're looking forward to the return-to-play outside on our fields. However, we'll only do so in accordance with local & state guidelines. We'll be following VYSA's sanitary and health guidelines according to what phase of re-opening we're in. Our #1 priority is player safety and health, as well as the safety & health of our coaches, parents, club officials, and referees.