- Played on small-sided turf fields local to Chantilly.
- U6-U8: 20' x 30' field w/ 4' x 6' goals; 4 v 4 no keepers; 4- 10 minute quarters. Typically plays Saturday mornings between 10AM-12PM.
- U9-U19: 50' x 70' field w/ 6.5' x 18' goals; 7 v 7 including keepers; 2 x 25 minute halves.
- The season consists of 7 games (1x/week starting on Dec. 4 & 5). No games over the holidays. Weekend dates in February will be used as make-up games if needed due to weather cancellations.
- Join as an individual free agent or join as a team. Teams entering must provide own coach & uniforms.
- Individual free-agent players will be assigned to coaches and teams by the Club's Technical Dept.
- Games played on either Saturday or Sunday.
- Age groups: U6/U7/U8 (co-ed), U9-U19. The League Director may combine age groups, competitive levels, and divisions depending on the number of players and teams entered.
- No weekday practices are included with this program.
- Center referee for games U9 & older. For U6-U8 coaches will run the games.
- Competitive levels: Travel & REC.
- No maximum roster size (for playing time purposes teams are encouraged to enter two teams if enough players are available to field two teams)
- Awards for division winners.
- The league will follow current county COVID guidelines & protocols.
- Entrance fees (early discount ends 11/13):
U9-U19: Individual: $125*; Team: $595** ($695 starting 10/16)
*Doesn't include Fairfax County User Fee: $8 in-county; $30 out-of-county, VYSA membership fee (if not a current 2021-2022 member; jersey: $15.
**Teams are responsible for their own coaches and jerseys.
Registration Deadline: 11/15
Refund policy if cancelled due to COVID: 100% until the first game. Once the first game is played no refunds will be issued.