Futsal Academy (4-U8):
Team Registration (U9-U19):
Individual Registration (U9-U19):
What is Futsal?
- Futsal is a popular form of soccer played on court surfaces around the world.
- Fast-Paced and Fun!
- FC Dulles Futsal is 4 v 4 played on smaller courts at Cassel's Sports Complex in Herndon (heated facility);
- All skill levels: rec. and travel;
- Without the use of walls, futsal is a great skill-developer, demanding quick reflexes, fast decision making, and pin-point passing.
- Futsal is played with a special low bounce ball, requiring players to use and/or develop their skills, rather than the ball's bounce to propel it.
- Excellent for quick short passing, combination play, and working with teammates.
- What's included?
- 7 games including playoffs on Saturday afternoons starting in mid-December (no games scheduled over December holidays, MLK, & President's Day weekends). 2019-20 Game Dates: 12/7, 12/14, 1/4, 1/11, 1/25, 2/2, 2/8, 2/22 (make-up).
- Membership in the United States Futsal Federation & Virginia Futsal. Membership includes:
- Eligibility to participate in the Virginia State Futsal Championships at the United Sportsplex in Manassas, VA. Virginia Futsal State Champions will go on to compete in U.S. Futsal Regional and National competitions.
- Insurance coverage for players and team officials;
- Certified referees
- Players can sign up as individuals or as a team
- U5-U8 Futsal Academy (players must be 4 years old before 10/1)
- 7 sessions (45 min. duration) on Saturday mornings/early-afternoons starting in mid-December (no games scheduled over December holidays, MLK, & President's Day weekends). 2019-20 Game Dates: 12/7, 12/14, 1/4, 1/11, 1/25 2/1, 2/8. 2/23 is our make-up date);
- Membership in the United States Futsal Federation & Virginia Futsal (Insurance coverage)
- Teams are formed each session and play 4 v 4 or 3 v 3
- Coaches: FC Dulles Technical Staff
- All players in these age groups register as individuals
Two ways to register: Team or Individual
- Boys & Girls;
- Age groups: U9/U10, U11/U12, U13/U14, High School 1 & 2
- Skill level:
- Premier (Travel- CCL, NPL, higher divisions of NCSL),
- Championship (Lower division NCSL, ODSL)
- Challenge (REC, House, All-stars, SFL)
- Max. roster size: There are no maximum roster sizes. Teams who have more than 10 players on their roster will be billed an additional $8/player for USFF fees. Teams with more than one team official (coach or team manager) will be billed an additional $25/official.
- Guest Players (up to 2). Only players rostered on another FC Dulles Winter Futsal League team are allowed to play as a guest player for insurance and liability reasons. Guest players can play up but can't play down as per FC Dulles Winter Futsal League roster rules.
- Min. roster size: There is no minimum, however, all games must start with 3 players on the court.
- Coaches with 2 teams: We will make the best efforts to de-conflict.
- Team entrance fee: $645 (plus $130 USSF membership dues); Total: $775
- If registering 2 or more teams please call or email for pricing- Phone: 703-951-7112 Email: email@example.com
Register- Team: Click Here
- Futsal Academy: U5/U6 & U7/U8 (players must be 4 years old prior to 10/1)
- Players aged U9-U19: teams will be formed based on registered players. If teams can't be formed registration fees will be fully refunded. Limited age groups are available.
- Futsal Academy age groups U5/U6 and U7/U8 will play 3 v 3 or 4 v 4. Teams are formed each weekend. Scores and standings are not kept.
- Youth: $125 + $8 USFF membership dues (includes FC Dulles Winter Futsal League T-shirt)
Register- Individual: Click Here
Questions? Please contact FC Dulles League Director, Darryl Forrest:
*Schedule may include evening games.
**Divisions/Age groups may be reconfigured based on the number of teams registered and the competitive level of each division. The FC Dulles Club TD will determine divisions.